Animation of the scientific community
Conference Program Committees
– F. Cazals was member of the following PC:
Symposium on Geometry Processing.
SIAM Conference on Geometric and Physical Modeling.
International conference on Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics.
Ph.D. thesis and HDR Committees
– F.Cazals acted as rapporteur of the following habilitation defense:
Dave Ritchie, University of Nancy, April 2011, Rapporteur. Habilitation memoir on High performance algorithms for molecular shape recognition.
– F. Cazals is member of the scientific committee of GDR Bio-informatique-Moléculaire, in charge of activities related to computational structural biology.
– F. Cazals is member of the scientific committee of the exposition Leonard de Vinci: la Nature et l'Invention, Cité des Sciences.
– Until September 2011, F. Cazals was coordinating, together with Pierre Kornprobst, the Master of Science in Computational Biology and Medicine, http://cbb.unice.fr .