Promoting scientific activities
Scientific Events Organisation
General Chair, Scientific Chair
Frédéric Cazals, together with C. Robert (IBPC, CNRS Paris) and J. Cortés (LAAS, CNRS Toulouse) organized the energy landscapes workshop, an international gathering devoted to all topics revolving around energy landscapes, as encountered in physics, chemistry, biochemistry, biology, applied mathematics, and computer science. See details at https://eland2016.inria.fr/.
Scientific Events Selection
Member of the Conference Program Committees
– Frédéric Cazals was member of the following program committees:
Reviewer - Reviewing Activities
– Frédéric Cazals reviewed papers for the following journals:
Invited Talks and Presentations
– Frédéric Cazals gave the following invited talks:
– Romain Tetley gave the following invited talk:
– Poster presentations:
Unveiling Contacts within Macro-molecular Assemblies by solving Minimum Weight Connectivity Inference Problems, Congrès de la Société Française de Biophysique – Structural biology meets biophysics, Obernai. December 2016.
Towards free energy calculations for biomolecules: generic Wang-Landau algorithm with automatic parameters selection, Congrès de la Société Française de Biophysique – Structural biology meets biophysics, Obernai. December 2016.
Leadership within the Scientific Community
– Frédéric Cazals acted as expert for the Italian Research and University Evaluation Agency (ANVUR).