Section: Partnerships and Cooperations
Catherine Bonnet is the co-supervisor together with André Fioravanti of a PhD student of Unicamp (Brazil).
Guillaume Sandou is the co-supervisor of a PhD student in the Ecole nationale d'ingénieur de Tunis, on the optimal tuning of MPC controllers using stochastic optimization methods.
Inria International Labs
Informal International Partners
- College of Mathematics and Information Science, Shaanxi Normal University, China
- School of Control Science and Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, USA
- School of Electrical Engineering at the Tel-Aviv University, Israel
- The University of Texas at Austin, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering & Engineering Mechanics, USA
- Blikent University, Turkey
- Universidad de Chile, Chile
- School of Mathematics, University of Leeds, U.K.
- University Federale Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- UNICAMP, Brazil
- Kyoto University, Japan
Participation in Other International Programs
See also: http://www.stade.cl/pages/list.html
The ship-flags of this project are the concepts of dichotomy and stability in an ODE & DDE framework. We intend to study some theoretical and applied problems involving these concepts and its relations. In particular, converse stability results (expressed in the existence of density functions), feedback stabilization, stability in delay differential equations and some applications to bioprocesses.