Section: Partnerships and Cooperations
Inria International Partners
Informal International Partners
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, USA
- School of Electrical Engineering at the Tel-Aviv University, Israel
- The University of Texas at Austin, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering & Engineering Mechanics, USA
- Blikent University, Turkey
- Universidad de Chile, Chile
- School of Mathematics, University of Leeds, U.K.
- University Federale Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- UNICAMP, Brazil
- Kyoto University, Japan
Participation in Other International Programs
Giorgio Valmorbida is leading the CNRS funded IRN - SPaDisCo (International Research Network - Systèmes à Paramètres Distribués et Contraintes) composed by more than 50 researchers from Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Sweden, Turkey and the United Kingdom.